After Dinner Speaking
After Dinner Speaking is so much fun. I find laughter is the best medicine
After Dinner Speaking, how hard can it be? I help promote your event to promote key aims to promote your organisation.
I consider the following well before my speech.
- Contact client to discuss requirements.
- Understand any key messages the client wishes me to focus on.
- Understand who my audiences are is essential before I speak.
I have spoken on behalf of several different organisations, which include:
- Help for Heroes at The Brewery in London. This event raised a considerable amount and resulted in a huge private donation. Read my testimonial HERE
- After dinning speaking event for Help for Heroes delivered at the Millennium Hotel in Mayfair London. Read my testimonial HERE
- St. Georges Day lunch at The Brewery London in aid of several charities.
- Battle of the Commentators, hosted by ex England rugby legends Austin Healey and Will Greenwood. This event was not for the faint hearted. We helped raise funds for Blood, Sweat & Gears.
I have been to several After Dinner functions recently. Read some of my more amusing experiences HERE
In 1997 I joined the Army as a combat medic, they taught me to soldier and how to save life. I discovered my true passions in the army, sport and adventurous training. I enjoyed triathlon, but loved competing in cross county skiing.
In 2009 my life changed forever after I received injuries from an explosion. With help, I rebuilt my life and then threw myself into different challenges. Later, I became a volunteer ambassador for several service charities. I wanted to give back and repay the help I received.
Now I speak about my experiences and what I have learned from them. I still live in Winchester with my beautiful wife and three super charged kids. FULL BIO